Laser IR Infrared Temperature Meter AS320 (-50 ~ 330C) Digital Thermometer (Black and Orange)
- LCD Display
- Features: Wide Temperature range with -50 ~ 330 °C (-58 ~ 626 °F), With D:S = 12:1, maximum distance from the target object, Resolution: 0.1 °C or 0.1 °F, Fixed emissivity: 0.95, Data Hold Function
- Auto Shut OFF
Out of stock
- SpecificationsProduct Details
- Laser IR Infrared Temperature Meter AS320 (-50 ~ 330C)
- Black and Orange
- -50 ~ 330°C
- ±1.5 degree calcius or 1.5%.
- 1 x Infrared Thermometer, 2x AAA Batteries
This Digital Infrared Thermometer is compact and easy to use. It is a very useful item for measuring surface of hot, hazardous or hard to reach objects without having to touch them. You just aim with Laser Point, press the button, and read the temperature in less than a second. It has wide measuring range of Temperature from -50 to 380 °C . The thermometer is also featured with Backlight LCD, Large Distance to Spot Ratio (12:1), 0.95 emissivity, switchable between °C and °F. Infrared Technology Infrared Thermometer measures the surface temperature of an object. The unit’s optics sense emitted, reflected and transmitted energy which is collect and focused onto a detector. The unit’s electronics translate the information into a temperature reading which is displayed on the LCD. For increased ease and accuracy, the laser pointer makes aiming even more precise. Applications Heat ventilation air-conditioning and refrigeration Automotive industry Electrical & power voltage/current inspection field Water treatment and water quality inspection Environmental monitoring Marine and weather Gas industry Food processing industry.
There are no inquiries yet.