Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub
NPR 216.00 – NPR 272.00
- Item Form: Foam
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- How To Use: Apply Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub in a circular motion on the face and neck. Wipe off with a moist cotton pad, rinse with water and pat dry. Use at least once a week for a glowing, healthy complexion
- Application Area: Face; Container Type: Tube
- Target Audience: Men & Women
- Package Contents: 1 Scrub
- Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub: Gently scrub skin impurities. What it does: Himalaya’s Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub exfoliates dead skin cells to remove impurities that routine cleansing cannot tackle. It contains Crab Apple, a soothing antiseptic and keratolytic agent that helps loosen dead skin fragments. Walnut shell granules scrub away dirt, blackheads and dead cells, and Wheatgerm oil is a rich source of natural vitamin E. These natural ingredients cleanse, nourish and moisturize your skin to make it soft, fresh and radiant. Key ingredients: Crab Apple has antiseptic, cooling, soothing, nutritive and keratolytic properties. It reduces skin inflammation and helps remove dead skin fragments. Wheat seeds are cooling and contain oil. The high concentration of vitamins D and E in wheat along with proteins and natural antioxidants, make it an ideal ingredient for our face scrub. Wheat can also be used for most skin types as it nourishes the skin and boosts the skin’s elasticity. Walnut Shell acts as exfoliating micro-particles and contains organic acids that are astringent and antiseptic.
Apply in a circular motion on the face and neck. Wipe off with a moist cotton pad. Rinse with water and pat dry. Use at least once a week for a glowing, healthy complexion. Suitable for all skin types. Our product is dermatologically-tested, noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic.
There are no inquiries yet.